Thursday, January 21, 2010

Swap fun




Since I am having a swap blog I am using it to swap for things that I like. It is all my prelove and stuff that I no longer use. I know some people will send them off as second hand items, it is also can be use as swap.

I manage to swap for some clothes and find that some clothes not really fit me well. Above is a pair of jeans that I can no longer fit in. It is tummy area and waist area, I don't have slimming corset to fit in. I have seen some on the market but it is too expensive for me, even the cheapest would be $50.

Do you wear girdle to fit in your clothes? I want to be 32 inch again, but now I am 34 inch. It is not going to be easy to lose the extra weight. I know put on weight is so much easier then lose the weight.

No comments:

Popular Posts