Friday, June 12, 2009

Green Foundation and Pink Foundation

This afternoon I went to a Summit Shopping Centre, I found out from the B Point Store about these color foundation. For the first time I am seeing there is such color of foudation for your make up. Tell me if you know about this, I think the product is from Korea. They have got green foundation for the people with acnes. I have forgotten what the sales girl told me about the pink foundation.

If you are looking for cosmetics, I suggest you check out eyeko.com they have ship to International for FREE when you order from them. That is not all, you can get free ship if you purchase using this code:
E3624

This is a good chance for you to try out Eyeko product.

Their product range starts from $5.50 to $8.

No comments:

Popular Posts