Friday, September 24, 2010

Oh what is Red?

It is about Red here, I know you would think of colour red. I have got some red items at home and I am eyeing on red bra that I saw on the brochure. I don't know if I need to purchase it as I have other bra. I have only one bra in red so far, but it is not going to last long because it is poor quality material.

There is more than just red colour, I am talking about a contest that you can take part to win fabulous prizes.

I am taking part and so can you, you can mention referral by Sherry as I can earn 50 points from there.

there are just few steps to do to qualify:
1. Blog about the contest and place my contest badge on your sidebar
2. Subscribe to Simple Pero Rock’s Feeds and Earn Money Online with Red’s feeds
3. Blog about your most memorable journey as a blogger.
4. Submit your entries here.

You may click the badge below for more details:

No comments:

Popular Posts