Sunday, November 16, 2008

Earthly Explorations 1st Year Blog Anniversary


There's a nice contest going on and I like to tell you about it. It's not just any contest, it's Earthly Explorations 1st Year Blog Anniversary!

What you can win? The items up for grabs are definitely something to make you smile. Items include something to wear, something to display and be proud of, some personal beauty products, something useful, and definitely something to make all her blogging friends and supporters happy and in a festive move.

The contest has started and ends on Dec 12, 2008. For more info, click on the link above to find out!

Psst, this contest is open for international, take this chance to take part now!

2 comments:

earthlingorgeous said...

Thanks Sherry for joining my giveaway and thank you for blogging about it! Good luck and Happy week ahead!

Eric Tan said...

Hey there sherry I see you are in the running to win LinkersBlog's Contest... I joined too... here's another chance for you to win just in case I win:
If I Win LinkersBlog’s Case Study Contest You Win Too - http://www.feedingthecrave.com/if-i-win-linkersblogs-case-study-contest-you-win-too/

Popular Posts